Find out more below about how the Employment and Training Hub can support you as an
The Hub can help you to:
- Find new employees through a talent matching service.
Tell us your recruitment needs and we will find and introduce you to candidates suitable for the
role and support you with shortlisting and interviewing.
- Access to bespoke training. We can work with you to
develop and host a bespoke training package tailored to meet the needs of your business,
including Sector Based Work Academies to meet requirements for a range of
- Access support to hire a new apprentice. We can talk
you through the process of taking on your first apprentice or additional apprentices, help you
find a suitable candidate and access funding.
- Help to identify skills gaps within your business. You
could access funded support to help pin-point your business’s skills needs, navigate your
options, and access further training, or support needed to grow.
- Get support to up-skill existing staff. We can help you
build a stronger workforce by helping employees gain skills that match your business needs.
- A virtual offer, through a website and social media channels to engage,
promote and signpost
- Access support for employees who are at risk of or facing
redundancy. Refer staff to the Employment Hub where we can support them in finding
- Access to space. We have flexible spaces available to
accommodate all your training and recruitment needs, ranging from 1-1 interview rooms to venues
for recruitment fairs.
- To volunteer as a mentor for people looking for
practical careers advice or looking to start their own business.
For more information or to arrange a chat, please get in touch and one of the team
will be happy to help.
Phone: 01642 528392
Socials: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram